Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I TOLD YOU SHE WAS A BOX OF ROCKS...

We work in a fairly professional office. We have millionaire clients who pay out the nose for our sound advice and probably expect some sort or professionalism coming out of the office. Today I went over to JELLO's desk and found this letter for THE BOSS to sign:

Dear Client: (She used the actual name)

Congratulations! Your invoice is enclosed. Please remit payment directly to (our firm and address here).

This was all the letter consisted of outside of a place for THE BOSS to sign. Can she be serious?!?!? Could you imagine receiving a water bill that said "Congratulations! You owe us money! Now pay it please!" Good grief! I would throw a letter like that away just to spite the company.

Box of rocks...and I work with her...(hanging head in shame)...

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely ditch that invoice. :/ I'm gonna love checking in on your blog!

    ReplyDelete