Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CAST OF CHARACTERS

Ok, so for anyone to follow this blog well I feel I should introduce you to the cast of characters in our office. I will be using pseudonyms to protect the innocent and the completely bitchy. For those of you who have worked IN this office will know immediately who I am talking about.

VELMA: Velma for lack of a better physical description is as wide as she is short, strange haircut, hates men-but I do not believe she is gay (She isn't that cool). She is possibly asexual (this is something I should contemplate further). Velma does not like when anyone around her is happy in their relationships and will not hesitate to let you know. She is emotionally unbalanced. I'm uncertain as to whether she is bipolar or just severely depressed (she has manic states though so I'm leaning towards bipolar). She literally hates everything and everyone. She screams and argues with her boss and no one can understand why or how she gets away with it. And, it's quite possible she has an inappropriate relationship with her dog (this is a long story). Finally, she wears only purple, her entire house is purple (including but not limited to walls, carpet, drapes & furniture) and all of her office supplies are purple (pens, paper, post-its, coffee cup, even background color of her turbo notes). No, I'm NOT exaggerating.

JELLO: No, unfortunately the next character has not earned this name as a term of endearment, but rather because she wiggles around the office all day as if she is the Queen. This woman will be the subject of MANY posts as she is by far one of the most annoying characters in the office. She honestly believes she is everyone's boss, but unfortunately she has neither the brains nor balls to back it up. She is quite honestly one of the dimmest people I have ever met and I do not like to call my fellow women dim, but seriously the woman is a box of rocks. She constantly tries to get others in the office in trouble and whenever she is around I feel like I am in Kindergarten. She is a closet alcoholic and lives with her husband and two cats.

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE: This is our sweet woman in the office. She is literally one of the nicest people you will ever meet! She refuses to say a bad word about anyone and even when Jello tries to throw us under the bus she tries to make excuses for her. SS is one person in the office that I truly like. She also will catch you offguard because every now and then a burst of personality will come from her...shocking us all.

THE BOSSES: There are three of these. They are all related. We will just call them Boss. They are all basically the same exact person. At least all of our complaints about them tend to be remarkably similar.

FINALLY the Bloggers: We are quite honestly the only completely sane people in the office. We are sane because we can freely admit that we have insane moments and because we are who we are. We tend to be a bit bitchy, but at the end of the day we know our jobs and do them well. This is probably why we complain so much about those that don't.

I sincerely hope this will help you follow our day to day postings about the craziness in the office.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should rename Velma "Violet". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Velma should be renamed to Violet. Get it? Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete